Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa, A Nap, and Breakfast to boot!

Another reason why living in our Complex Is great! They had Breakfast with Santa this morning up at the Clubhouse. So Cambria and I walked up. She was kinda sleepy even though she just woke 2 hours before but we wait a bit in kline and got her picture done. Santa was very happy for how good she was with stranger's dressed up. The Breakfast I thought was just gonna be a muffin but hey, we got egg's, Pancakes, potatoes and sausage!!! Poor David couldn't go so he missed a good meal! On the way home she fell asleep. I had to get a pic cause It was so cute! I am supposed to go to Disneyland tonight to see my mom sing so Ill have to post those pic's later!




3 comments:

Angela said...

How far is Tupman, CA from you guys? There is a shot we may be there for our next job.

Anna said...

Cambria looks sooo cute with Santa :D And now I want breakfast looking at your eggs and pancakes... where's the sausage?

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

No Sausage, I dont eat Meat =)

I dont know where thats at Angela, Ill google it....