Tuesday, December 9, 2008

6 Months Old!!!

Wow, I can't believe a half a year has gone by since she was born. I think the first 3 months we're slow and now times flying. We had our 6 month well baby check up today. Here's whats New....
~ Weight Is now a whooping 14 Pounds 10 Oz's!!!!=0
~ 24 Inches Long
~ Head Is 41
~ Started sitting up at 5 1/2 month's and Loves It!
~ Can roll from tummy to back if arm is stuck under body or with a little help.
~ Not teething yet but starting to show signs.
~ Still In size 1 Diapers but after this pack I'm switching to 2'a!
~ Loves Playing Peek a boo.
~ Most of the times sleeping threw the Night and In the Pack and Play.
~ Goes to bed an Hour earlier then before.
~ Not liking Solids yet.
~ Mostly Breastfeed with a little Formula. ( that's why I think she gained weight )
~ Starting on 6 month clothes but can still wear 3-6. 3 Months In jeans fit perfect.
~ Smiles and Laugh's all the time.
~ Grabs both feet and Loves putting them In her mouth.
Here's a couple pics at the Doc's while we were waiting for her to come In.


And of course the Infamous sign. This time I don't have to prop her up on the couch.

But as you can tell she was having way to much fun with the sign this time around.

I remember when I bought her this Outfit I thought It would never fit her and I couldn't Imagine having a 6 month old!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Happy 6 month Birthday Cambria!

Angela said...

Breastmilk changes while your feeding at first its packed of antibodies and health factor stuff...the longer you go the more fat is in it...so don't underestimate mom's milk!!!! Great job at still BF after 6months. Love the sign, and I LOVE the rock n' roll outfit!!! May i request more cute baby fat roll pictures!