Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cambria's First Christmas.

Since we had 3 Xmas's today I'm gonna do one day at a time. Here's ours from this morning. We got up early, I made breakfast, We did our gifts first and then got Baby. We had her open her stocking and then I feed her. After she was done with breakfast she opened up her gifts. Here's a few pic's of our Morning...
Trying to warm up by our Sudo Fireplace....I Miss having a fireplace!

Of course we didn't forget kitty.

He Loves his coffee and Mug's!

I got me some Uggs!

Daddy got new Sunglasses.

I Know, I'm a nerd..But I love these books!

Coming down for her first Xmas...I think Daddy was more excited though!

My Stocking.

Present Time!

Daddy got me a ton of fun learning toy's!

I Love my Zero Scott and Sherri got me!

Cambria's Present to Daddy..

0 comments: