Friday, November 28, 2008

Our Thanksgiving..

We spent most of the day in traffic but managed to get some stuff done. We started at my sister's in La Dera Ranch and had a late lunch. We took a few pics there that I wanted to use for our xmas cards. Later we went to Jana's for dessert. On the way home she had meltdown after meltdown as we were once again stuck in traffic! That's why I had no post yesterday, she was sooooo done by the time we got home. Here's a few pics.

I love when she looks up with her eyes...


David and Sandy.

with Auntie Tracey.

Hannah.

Playtime...


I had to take a pic of her cute Thanksgiving outfit Resi got her, Thanks Resi, It's so cute!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the little outfits!

Surge said...

I like the picture of Jana and Cambria. Jana looks like she is having much more fun with the baby toy than Cambria. Cambria is just looking at it as if to say, "You expect me to play with that?"