Sunday, November 9, 2008

5 Months!!!

5 Months Already! Here's what going on with her now.....
~ Laughing and smiling all the time and I think she might be Ticklish.
~ Sucks on 2 fingers or the tip of her thumb.
~ Starting to sleep a little better but still trying to go to bed early.
~ Not sure on weight and height since we haven't had a doc appointment.
~ Still in size 2 Diapers and can almost fit Into size 1 shoes.
~ Still In 3 months and some 0-3 clothing, depending on the brand.
~ Found her feet and likes to hold them while eating.
~ Can roll from back to tummy but not tummy to back.
~ Talks all the time.
~ Still drooling but no teeth!



I rather play with my feet

3 comments:

Anna said...

Happy 5 months Cambria :D

Angela said...

Woot we got the sign back! She so cute--seriously I almost need to avoid your blog when in the 2ww because everytime I see her my baby fever goes up!!!!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Yup, the sign Is back. I thought of you Angela when I was doing It! haha....